Social media advertising, or social media targeting, are advertisements served to users on social media platforms. Social networks utilize user information to serve highly relevant advertisements based on interactions within a specific platform. In many instances, when target market aligns with the user demographics of a social platform, social advertising can provide huge increases in conversions and sales with lower cost of acquisition.
What Are The Benefits Of Advertising On Social Media Channels?
Why is social media advertising your best advertising bet for quick ROI? Because…
- Most channels require significant lead time to yield an ROI. For example, content marketing works best over time after it has been able to yield backlinks and SEO traction.
- Some channels yield quick results but not day in and day out. For example, influencer marketing can earn you quick results in terms of sales for low effort (though high cost). But those results don’t continue occurring over time. Instead, you earn sales on a per post basis, and often less each time it is posted.
- Some channels are consistent but time consuming to dial in. For example, AdWords can produce consistent results for your brand, but it takes a while to master and earn specific placement.
With social media advertising, you can have consistent sales coming in from the first day your website is live.
For modern ecommerce sites, the ability to immediately and consistently bring in new customers is a HUGE deal. Even if you can’t achieve net positive revenue on the initial sale, referrals, email marketing and customer retention can pay off extensively with every marginal customer.
The Different Types Of Social Media Platforms To Serve Ads:
- Social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+).
- Microblogging (Twitter, Tumblr).
- Photo sharing (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest).
- Video sharing (YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope, Vimeo).
Benefits Of Advertising Through Social Media Include:
- Grow your sales and your fanbase.
- Use customer generated content for ads (which perform better, too!).
- Better target net new and returning customers (so you waste less money).
- A/B test on the fly, using platform analytics to determine winners.
Finding success on social media requires you to thread a number of needles together somewhat seamlessly.
You have to present a compelling offer via a compelling medium to people who will actually find it compelling, in a place those people will actually see it.
When you add the advertising element on top of that, you also need to a find a platform where users will actively engage with paid ads.
Are you interested, Contact Adox Global Pvt Ltd, the best among the digital marketing agency in kochi. We will be glad to assist you.